perl-embperl mailing list archives

From Brent 'Dax' Royal-Gordon <br...@brentdax.com>
Subject Re: What graphical HTML editor do you use on Linux?
Date Thu, 10 Jun 2004 22:13:52 GMT
Hoenie Luk wrote:
> However Dreamweaver doesn't run on Linux and, since a lot of you develop
> on the Linux platform, I am wondering what graphical HTML editors you
> experienced developers use that also support Embperl.

Emacs.  But I use VisualPerl (a Visual Studio plugin) for Embperl on
Windows anyway, which should tell you something.

One interesting GUI editor to come out recently is Nvu:
     <http://webperso.easyconnect.fr/danielglazman/whyNvu/>
It's based on the Gecko engine, and has a similar relationship to
Mozilla Composer as the one between the Mozilla browser and Firefox.

--
Brent "Dax" Royal-Gordon <brent@brentdax.com>
Perl and Parrot hacker

Oceania has always been at war with Eastasia.