perl-embperl mailing list archives

From Dan Manley <dman...@spotnikmobile.com>
Subject Re: updated nedit syntax highlighting for embperl
Date Thu, 03 Jun 2004 16:01:55 GMT
Hi everyone,

For those using nedit, I've updated (and improved) the syntax
highlighting .pats file and it's now available on the nedit ftp site.
It works with nedit 5.1 to 5.4 (current release).  It doesn't work with
versions earlier than 5.1 because of changes in regex features.

ftp://www.nedit.org/pub/NEdit/contrib/highlighting/embperl.5.1.pats

The instructions for installing it are in the file itself.

Dan