perl-embperl mailing list archives

From "Gerald Richter" <rich...@ecos.de>
Subject Re: namespaces for imported embperl sub's
Date Thu, 24 Jun 2004 06:04:14 GMT
Hi,

> But when I try to call a sub defined in displaytime.epl with the
> namespace of SPOTNIK_COMMON:: it says the sub doesn't exist.

How are your sub inside the lib epl are defined and how do you try to call
them?

> Am I doing this the right way?  Is there something I'm missing or
> something I should be doing differently?

What you are should work (from what I see so far). I guess there is some
problem with the way you define or call the subs.

Of course there are many other possibilities as Luiz already wrote.

Gerald

Gerald Richter            ecos electronic communication services gmbh