perl-embperl mailing list archives

From Brent 'Dax' Royal-Gordon <br...@brentdax.com>
Subject Re: Modify $0 in Perl embedded in C
Date Wed, 26 May 2004 22:46:46 GMT
JupiterHost.Net wrote:
> I hope I have the right list (I looked and looked and couldn't
> find any specific lists) if not just point me int he right direction

I'm afraid you haven't.  Embperl is a framework for building websites
with embedded Perl statements, kinda like PHP, but without the lame
language.

Your best bet for questions about Perl embedding is probably the same
places you'd ask non-embedding questions--the newsgroup
comp.lang.perl.misc, or the website www.perlmonks.com.  If neither of
those groups can help you, you can try the perl5-porters list, but they
don't really take kindly to people sending them questions not directly
related to the design and implementation of Perl itself.

HTH,
--
Brent "Dax" Royal-Gordon <brent@brentdax.com>
Perl and Parrot hacker

Oceania has always been at war with Eastasia.