perl-embperl mailing list archives

From Robert Germic <ger...@pcv.cz>
Subject Re: Apache::ImageMagick & Apache2/mod_perl2
Date Wed, 05 May 2004 10:31:52 GMT
Well, nobody comments? Does that mean nobody is using AIM? It's great to
know I'm the only person using AIM with Embperl2...

- R.

--

               S pozdravem/Best Regards

                                     Robert Germic

Prvni ceska virtualni s.r.o., Vinohradska 25/35,  CZ-120 00 Praha 2
Email: germic@pcv.cz, Mob. tel.: (+420 602) 213 480

NetBooking Czech Republic s.r.o., Trebohostick√° 12, CZ-100 00 Praha 10
Email: germic@netbooking.cz, Mob. tel.: (+420 602) 512 512