perl-embperl mailing list archives

From Robert <rob...@robert.cz>
Subject Re: Apache::ImageMagick & Apache2/mod_perl2
Date Sun, 02 May 2004 08:13:32 GMT
|OK, it seems File::Temp| should be used instead of Apache::File. Now,
another problem: handler doesn't parse query string args: Right after
handler start, I dump $r->args into error log:

with apache2

$VAR1 = 'width=90&height=60';

with apache1

$VAR1 = 'width';
$VAR2 = '90';
$VAR3 = 'height';
$VAR4 = '60';

 This seems to be the biggest problem, the rest seems to be working...

I guess handler has to be declared differently or do I have to parse
query string manually? Please help

- R.