perl-embperl mailing list archives

From Kaare Rasmussen <...@kakidata.dk>
Subject Is DBIx::Recordset unmaintained ?
Date Tue, 11 May 2004 09:19:31 GMT
I'll try again.

I've met a problem with DBIx::Recordset (reported to this list March 12,
2004).

Since then, Terrence Brannon has declared that he doesn't have time to
maintain the project.

So now I have some code that only works with a local patched version of
DBIx::Recordset, a situation I don't like. Primarily because I can't publish
Freemoney with that kind of limitation.

So what's happening to DBIx::Recordset ?

Howitzvej 75               Åben 12.00-18.00        Email: kar@kakidata.dk
2000 Frederiksberg        Lørdag 12.00-16.00       Web:      www.suse.dk