perl-embperl mailing list archives

From Christopher Nehren <apei...@comcast.net>
Subject Embperl 2.0b11, MP2, Apache 2.0.49 core dumping
Date Thu, 06 May 2004 00:44:22 GMT
I finally got Embperl 2.0b11 to build with mod_perl 2 in my Apache
2.0.49 source tree, using the worker MPM. Okay, that's great. The only
problem is that it segfaults whenever I try to make a request. It
doesn't dump core, and I'm not sure of how to produce one. I'm running
FreeBSD 5.2.1. Anyone have any ideas? Thanks in advance.

Best regards,
Christopher Nehren

pejorative meaning "stupid and unsophisticated".  -- Ken Thompson
-
-
Please CC me in all replies, even if I'm on the relevant list(s).