perl-embperl mailing list archives

From "Matthias F. Brandstetter" <hai...@lame.at>
Subject Re: Problems w/ make test Embperl-1.3.6
Date Wed, 05 May 2004 10:58:08 GMT
---------- quoting Gerald Richter ----------
> Looks like something with your mod_perl installation is wrong. Maybe you
> have build Embperl with a different mod_perl source version, than the
> one which is installed on your system.

Hi Gerald,

I only have one instance/version of mod_perl installed on my system.
And when "perl Makefile.PL" asked me for my "libperl.so" (of which I have
only one version on my system as well, no "mod_perl.so") I gave it's path
to Makefile.PL, nothing more.

Any other ideas? I really have no ideas left :(
Greetings, Matthias

--
I'm sick of eating hoagies!  I want a grinder, a sub, a foot-long
hero!  I want to live, Marge!  Won't you let me live?  Won't you,

		-- Homer Simpson
		   Fear of Flying