perl-embperl mailing list archives

From "Gerald Richter" <rich...@ecos.de>
Subject Re: Is DBIx::Recordset unmaintained ?
Date Wed, 19 May 2004 14:33:14 GMT
Angus Lees wrote:
> At Thu, 13 May 2004 08:54:16 +0200, Gerald Richter wrote:
>> The development model I would like most, is that there are more
>> people contributing and commiting (we have setup a svn repository
>> already) so I am not the bottleneck.
>
> I must be missing something really obvious, but where exactly *is*
> this svn repository?
>
> I've heard it mentioned many times but noone seems to have said where
> it is..

https://svn2.ecos.de/perl/dbirs/dev

unfortunately it is not public, but you need a password. If there is an
interest I can make a readonly access available without password. Also if
you like to add your patches Angus, I can create a user account for you.

Gerald

Gerald Richter            ecos electronic communication services gmbh

Besuchen Sie uns auf der KOMCOM 2004 in Mannheim
25. bis 27. Mai 2004  Stand K11a   www.komcom.de