perl-embperl mailing list archives

From "Gerald Richter" <rich...@ecos.de>
Subject Re: Is DBIx::Recordset unmaintained ?
Date Thu, 13 May 2004 06:54:16 GMT

> I've met a problem with DBIx::Recordset (reported to this list March
> 12, 2004).
>
> Since then, Terrence Brannon has declared that he doesn't have time to
> maintain the project.
>
> So now I have some code that only works with a local patched version
> of DBIx::Recordset, a situation I don't like. Primarily because I
> can't publish Freemoney with that kind of limitation.
>
> So what's happening to DBIx::Recordset ?

If nobody else take it, I will take it back.

At the momet I don't have much time for it, because I use all the time to
get Embperl relase ready.

I am not quite sure in which timeframe something will be happeing, but
DBIx::Recordset is not dead.

The development model I would like most, is that there are more people
contributing and commiting (we have setup a svn repository already) so I am
not the bottleneck.

Gerald

Gerald Richter            ecos electronic communication services gmbh

Besuchen Sie uns auf der KOMCOM 2004 in Mannheim
25. bis 27. Mai 2004  Stand K11a   www.komcom.de