perl-embperl mailing list archives

From <Sreeram_Baz...@bankone.com>
Subject Passing arguments
Date Wed, 07 Apr 2004 14:35:32 GMT
Hi,
I have a component, and inside component I am calling another component like this
Component1:
+].....>SomeData</a>
The problem is I have many arguments to pass and I have a long navigation path. Is there any
way in embperl to send
these arguments (or form data) of component1 to component2 or reference them in component2
without
specifying them in the href tag. I appreciate your help.

Thanks,
Sreeram

electronic or hard copy format. Thank you