perl-embperl mailing list archives

From <Sreeram_Baz...@bankone.com>
Subject embedded HTML tags
Date Thu, 29 Apr 2004 18:35:41 GMT
Hello,
I have a module which gets some data from a file and displays that data. The problem is the
data in the file contains some embedded HTML tags such as <a href> and others. When
I get and display that data dynamically using embperl, the HTML tags are not evaluated instead
it is displaying the tags as it is. How do I evaluate those HTML tags and display the result.

Thanks,
Sreeram Bazaru
302-282-5535

electronic or hard copy format. Thank you