perl-embperl mailing list archives

From <Sreeram_Baz...@bankone.com>
Subject what's wrong with this code
Date Thu, 15 Apr 2004 14:21:24 GMT
Hi,
I am getting the [1122538]ERR:  9999:  Error (no description) Unstrutured forward jump
error without any other information with the following code. displayContents is a method.

[* for (my $i = 0; $i < $length; $i++) { *]
            [- displayContents($i) -]
            [- displayContents($i+$length) -]
            [- displayContents($i+(2*$length)) -]
[* } *]

If I remove the table tags and put it this way, it is working fine without any errors. So
whats wrong with the above case.

[* for (my $i = 0; $i < $length; $i++) { *]
            [- displayContents($i) -]
            [- displayContents($i+$length) -]
            [- displayContents($i+(2*$length)) -]
[* } *]

Thanks,
Sreeram

electronic or hard copy format. Thank you