perl-embperl mailing list archives

From <Sreeram_Baz...@bankone.com>
Subject Inheritance in mebperl
Date Wed, 14 Apr 2004 13:56:53 GMT
Hello,
I have a base.epl in the document root which has header and footer.
Inside the document root I have another sub directory.
I want to specify a parent for the all files in this sub-directory which in turn should inherit
base.epl at the document root.
If I put base.epl inside the subdir it overwrites the base.epl at the document root.
Suppose I have the following directories and files:

Document root directory /:
base.epl
   [- Execute('*') -]

Sub directory /subdir:
base.epl
   [- Execute('*') -]

page1.epl
page2.epl

Now is there any way that /subdir/page1.epl and /subdir/page2.epl should inherit /subdir/base.epl
and /subdir/base.epl in turn should inherit from /base.epl..?
I appreciate your help.

Thanks,
Sreeram

electronic or hard copy format. Thank you