perl-embperl mailing list archives

From <Sreeram_Baz...@bankone.com>
Subject eg/x/table.htm
Date Mon, 05 Apr 2004 16:37:48 GMT
Hello all,
In the HTML Tags section of Embperl documentation, there is a line Examples: (see eg/x/table.htm
for more examples).
Where can I see these examples..? I searched the google, the search results (ex: http://er2002.cs.uta.fi/perl/HTML-Embperl-1.3.1/eg/x/table.htm)
says see the HTML source but I can't see the source because it is disabled.
Can anybody give me the exact links for these examples and their source code.

Thanks,
Sreeram

electronic or hard copy format. Thank you