perl-embperl mailing list archives

From Derrick Spell <derr...@suran.com>
Subject Directory Index
Date Fri, 23 Apr 2004 17:58:58 GMT
Does anybody have a clue on this?  It would appear that my base.epl is
never being executed because the requested file is not found.  I've
tried tweaking around to get it to work, but to no avail.  If I comment
out the Embperl handlers, then everything works, so I know my
DirectoryIndex directive is working.  Here's the error:

Not Found
The requested URL / was not found on this server.
Embperl/2.0b11 Apache/2.0.49 (Unix) mod_perl/1.99_13 Perl/v5.8.0 Server

Not Found
The requested URL /products/ was not found on this server.
Embperl/2.0b11 Apache/2.0.49 (Unix) mod_perl/1.99_13 Perl/v5.8.0 Server

And my configs:

<VirtualHost IP:Port>
DocumentRoot "/path/to/site"
ServerName test.mydomain.com
DirectoryIndex index.html

Embperl_AppName            embperl_test_mydomain_com
Embperl_Object_Base        base.epl
Embperl_UriMatch             "\.htm.?|\.epl$"

SetHandler        perl-script
PerlHandler       Embperl::Object
Options             ExecCGI
</VirtualHost>

I've been reading through the documentation, but I don't see anything
about this.  Any help is appreciated

Thanks,
-Derrick