perl-embperl mailing list archives

From Robert Germic <ger...@pcv.cz>
Subject Apache::ImageMagick & Apache2/mod_perl2
Date Thu, 29 Apr 2004 12:21:41 GMT
Hi,

  Apache::ImageMagick 20b7 doesn't work with Apache2/modperl2 as Honza
reported couple of weeks ago. I am able to run it with Apache::compat
and +GlobalRequest, but it is *very* slow. Quick glance at the source
give Apache::File as main incompatibility. Apache::porting says

mod_perl 2.0 API doesn't include package 'Apache::File'. The package
'Apache::File' has moved to 'Apache::Response' 'Apache::RequestRec'

  but I don't see anything like Apache::File->new, Apache::File->tmpfile
in those modules. Could somebody help?

- Robert

PS1. Should it become Apache2::ImageMagick or should it keep the name
and just test under which Apache it's running?
PS2. Great new Image::Magick 6 is out... have anybody tried it already?