perl-embperl mailing list archives

From Dan Manley <dman...@spotnikmobile.com>
Subject Re: $fdat not working when using POST
Date Wed, 21 Apr 2004 18:31:33 GMT
Looks like we might have found the culprit.  I tried downgrading to
1.3.6 and got the same symptoms.  In playing around with stuff, we added
a trailing "/" to the action of the posting form (i.e.
action="/web/application/" -- the index.epl file was handling the
dispatch of the form parsing, etc).  Et voila!  it works now.  I
understand that this is an "apacheism" -- is it worth noting in the
Embperl docs?

And thanks for the response Hoenie -- we don't use Front Page and I
didn't find any .htaccess in my directories, so I don't think this was
our situtation.

Dan