perl-embperl mailing list archives

From "Gerald Richter" <rich...@ecos.de>
Subject Re: Segfaults
Date Thu, 29 Apr 2004 04:51:26 GMT
Beau E. Cox wrote:
> Gerald -
>
> Have you received my emails detailing my segfault problem?

Yes, but I was out of office yesterday the whole and today I will also visit
a customer for most of the day, so I guess I will not find time before
tomorrow to look deeper into your problems. Sorry!

Gerald

P.S. It looks to me like there is some issuse with the loading of the
module. Is there any difference in your httpd.conf concering module loading?
(LoadModule, AddModule, ClearModuleList...)

Could you please compare the output of httpd -V  and httpd -l of your two
systems?

Gerald Richter            ecos electronic communication services gmbh

Besuchen Sie uns auf der KOMCOM 2004 in Mannheim
25. bis 27. Mai 2004  Stand K11a   www.komcom.de