perl-embperl mailing list archives

From "Gerald Richter" <rich...@ecos.de>
Subject Re: Could not open dbm file: Permission denied
Date Wed, 28 Apr 2004 04:11:31 GMT
Frederic Medery wrote:
> We have the following error, is there a way to find where apache is
> trying to write ?
>
> Could not open dbm file: Permission denied at
> /usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.8.0/Apache/Session/Store/DB_File.pm line
> 32.!

The only idea to I have would be to use strace.

But you might simply reconfigure the right location, by running the
Makefile.PL of Apache::SessionX again and answering the questions about
which session store to use and where to store it and run make install
afterwards.

Gerald

Gerald Richter            ecos electronic communication services gmbh

Besuchen Sie uns auf der KOMCOM 2004 in Mannheim
25. bis 27. Mai 2004  Stand K11a   www.komcom.de