perl-embperl mailing list archives

From "Gerald Richter" <rich...@ecos.de>
Subject Re: Loop in starting httpd when using Embperl_Options symbolic params
Date Fri, 23 Apr 2004 08:50:12 GMT
Hi,

> I am using cvs Embperl on cvs Apache2.1/cvs mod_perl 2 and
> perl 5.8.4.
>
> If I put this in my httpd.conf:
>
>   Embperl_Options         optReturnError

While I have coded this feature (to use names instead of numbers), it is not
documentated, because it is not tested and so I don't know if it is working.
That's on the TODO for 2.0 release

> httpd 'loops' (top shows 99+ percent cpu for httpd).
>
> But this works:
>
>   Embperl_Options         262144

Please use this until the other feature is official supported

Gerald

Gerald Richter            ecos electronic communication services gmbh

Besuchen Sie uns auf der KOMCOM 2004 in Mannheim
25. bis 27. Mai 2004  Stand K11a   www.komcom.de