perl-embperl mailing list archives

From "Gerald Richter" <rich...@ecos.de>
Subject Re: $fdat not working when using POST
Date Tue, 20 Apr 2004 19:12:10 GMT
MessageHi,

> I am writing in reference to the problem stated above in some emails
> from early in 2003.  The last message I found on the list was this:
> http://www.ecos.de/~mailarc/embperl/2003-02/msg00022.html
>
> What was the resolution to this problem?  I seem to be encountering
> the same thing with Apache 1.3.29, mod_perl 1.28 and Embperl 2.0b11
> ---  forms submitted via post don't get put into %fdat.  Can you help
> me?

Do you run under mod_perl or as CGI?

Do you use CGI.pm in any way or any other code that might have eaten up the post data already?

Could you add a

[+ $ENV{CONTENT_LENGTH} +]

to your page and see if you get a value other then blank or zero?

Gerald

Gerald Richter            ecos electronic communication services gmbh

Besuchen Sie uns auf der KOMCOM 2004 in Mannheim
25. bis 27. Mai 2004  Stand K11a   www.komcom.de