perl-embperl mailing list archives

From <Sreeram_Baz...@bankone.com>
Subject Problem with Embperl::Object
Date Wed, 31 Mar 2004 18:22:04 GMT
I was trying to use the Embperl::Object as specified in the documentation, but it is not looking
for the base file I set, instead it looking for the _base.epl and logging error messages saying
_base.epl was not found. Here i smy httpd.conf config and error message. Why is it looking
for the _base.epl is it default base file and my configuration is not overwriting it..? I
would appreciate your help.

Thanks,
Sreeram

Configuration:
#Directives to enable embperl
PerlModule Embperl
AddType text/html .epl
<Files *.epl>
        SetHandler  perl-script
        PerlHandler Embperl
        Options     ExecCGI
</files>

PerlSetEnv EMBPERL_SESSION_HANDLER_CLASS 'no'

<Location "/">
        PerlSetEnv EMBPERL_OBJECT_BASE base.htm
        PerlSetEnv EMBPERL_FILESMATCH "\.htm.?|\.epl$"
        SetHandler perl-script
        PerlHandler Embperl::Object
        Options ExecCGI
</Location>
I have the file base.htm at the document root(/home/sysevg/omni-server/www/doc) and the content
of the document is exactly as specified in the Embperl documentation.

Error Message:
[Wed Mar 31 13:16:21 2004] [error] [819242]ERR:  404: : Not found '_base.epl', searched:
[Wed Mar 31 13:16:21 2004] [error] Embperl::Object base _base.epl not found. Searched '/home/sysevg/omni-server/www/doc'
and ''

electronic or hard copy format. Thank you