perl-embperl mailing list archives

From Oliver Brandt <the.unchallen...@gmx.de>
Subject Design decision / embperl or mason? :-)
Date Tue, 23 Mar 2004 20:29:55 GMT
Hello All,

I'm planning to build a real real big web application
which has more then 50 sites dynamical generated
html and heavy load traffic.

Now, I'm a bit confused choosing the right templating
technology. Finally I see-saw between embperl and
mason. So I want to know the advantages and dis-
advantages concerning both technologies.

I hope you don't feel offended about this question but
I don't know a better place/group asking how to do
get the right answers.

By the way, I didn't ask any mason-guys, I post my
question only to the embperl mailinglist because actual
I made a little decision for embperl.

I'm curious about your factual and objective comments
and answers.

Regards Oliver

--
  /"\		mailto:the.unchallenged@gmx.de