perl-embperl mailing list archives

From Robert <rob...@robert.cz>
Subject Embperl 2 doc: where?
Date Mon, 22 Mar 2004 08:07:41 GMT
Hello,

  after only just about three years of waiting, I now have Embperl 2 up
and running. I'm a bit slow, I know, but not that much - I misseed only
about 7 betas of Embperl 2 ;-) (sorry, Gerald, I couldn't resist)

  I reread README.v2, it's great, but is there any more docs? Esp.
Gerald's and Axel's talks from ApacheCon and YAPC? I'm still confused
how app object, sdat etc are supposed to be used

  And one more question: Is there cuurently any important difference between

    [* foreach $i (1..10) { *]
    [* } *]

 and

    [$ foreach $i (1..10) $]
    [$ endforeach $]

  The docs says it's equivalent, but I seem to remember that [* was
supposedly less stable. Is performance the same?

Thanks.

- Robert