perl-embperl mailing list archives

From "Gerald Richter" <rich...@ecos.de>
Subject Re: <TR> loops in Embperl2 repeat entire table contents
Date Tue, 09 Mar 2004 05:29:47 GMT
Angus Lees wrote:
> I know this is a variant on the known <TH> issue but <TR> looping
> happens across the whole <table> contents, not just the enclosing
> <TR>.

Yes, this was always the case since I invented these tables sometime in
1997...

> I guess I'll finally have to work out what this syntax stuff is ;)

Also most things can be easily changed by the syntax stuff, the looping
behaveiour can't be simply changed, because the current logic is to exclude
the surounding tags (the <table> </table> in this case), while to make it
behave different we need to include the surrouning tags (<<tr> </tr>).

Gerald

Gerald Richter            ecos electronic communication services gmbh

Besuchen Sie uns auf der CeBIT (18. - 24. März 2004)
Halle 6 Stand B38-452