perl-embperl mailing list archives

From "Gerald Richter" <rich...@ecos.de>
Subject Re: Embperl::Object::Execute missing %fdat
Date Sun, 07 Mar 2004 20:48:07 GMT
Ted Ede wrote:
> Any thoughts on a workaround or another way to debug this?

It's a problem with Embperl::Object, which ignores the fdat parameter (with
Embperl::Execute it works, but not with Embperl::Object::Execute).

I am still debuging this to find and fix the reason.

Please be a little patient, hopefully I have a fix soon

Gerald

> thanks,
> ted
>

>> No improvement.
>>
>> thanks,
>> ted
>>

>>> Does it change anything when you only pass %fdat and not @ffld?
>>>
>>> Gerald

Gerald Richter            ecos electronic communication services gmbh

Besuchen Sie uns auf der CeBIT (18. - 24. März 2004)
Halle 6 Stand B38-452