perl-embperl mailing list archives

From Kaare Rasmussen <...@kakidata.dk>
Subject Last button
Date Mon, 16 Feb 2004 16:30:55 GMT
I have to clone the functionality of PrevNextForm to add some flexibility.

First, Next and Prev buttons seem very easy. But what will I do to let
DBIx::Recordset give me the last $max rows?

Just setting $last has the effect that nothing is displayed. Setting $start to
the number of rows - $max at least gets me there, but still I don't get any
rows.

Do anybody have an overview over the magic fields for searching with
DBIx::Recordset ?

Howitzvej 75               Åben 12.00-18.00        Email: kar@kakidata.dk
2000 Frederiksberg        Lørdag 12.00-16.00       Web:      www.suse.dk