perl-embperl mailing list archives

From "Gerald Richter" <rich...@ecos.de>
Subject Re: EMBPERL_OBJECT_ADDPATH and httpd.conf
Date Fri, 27 Feb 2004 05:14:53 GMT

> Now I am assuming that what I am trying to achieve isn't achieveable
> in this way - but what are the alternatives ?  I could modify the
> EMBPERL_OBJECT_ADDPATH in each base.epl of each sub directory, but was
> hoping there could be a more generic way of doing this ?

Basicly what you done is correct and works. Just use a different name for
Embperl_AppName in each directory. Also I would remove the PerlSetEnv before
the EMBPERL_OBJECT_ADDPATH, since mod_perl sometimes has trouble with
setting the environment correctly. (In Embperl 2 you can remove all
PerlSetEnv before the EMBPERL_... configurations)

Gerald