perl-embperl mailing list archives

From Kee Hinckley <naz...@somewhere.com>
Subject Re: HTML::Embperl 1.3 on MacOS X Panther?
Date Sat, 24 Jan 2004 04:31:24 GMT
At 9:17 PM -0500 1/23/04, Kee Hinckley wrote:
>Has anyone built it with the standard install?  Or am I going too
>have to build my own version of Apache, mod_perl and (I hope not) an
>older Perl?  I've been running Perl 5.6.1 and my own Apache on
>Jaguar for a year or more, but I need to move up.  (A quick reply
>would greatly be appreciated.  Thanks.)

Actually I solved this.  I downloaded the matching version of the
source, ran ./configure --site-layout=darwin, and then pointed
Embperl at it for the source (but at /usr/sbin/httpd for the binary).
All was happy.

Recordset on the other hand, is still an open question.
--
Kee Hinckley
http://www.messagefire.com/         Next Generation Spam Defense

everyone else's.