perl-embperl mailing list archives

From "Alexander Hartmaier" <Alexander.Hartma...@t-systems.at>
Subject Re: [mp2] segfault when generating graphs with GD::Graph under Embperl
Date Thu, 15 Jan 2004 12:15:18 GMT

Hi!

Did you use Fedora Core 1, RedHat Advanced Server 3.0 oder WhiteBox Linux 3.0
(which is a srpm-recompiled and free version of RedHat AS 3.0)?

Alex

Von:  Gerald Richter <richter@ecos.de> am 15.01.2004 13:08

An:   Alexander Hartmaier/DEBIS/EDVG/AT@SYSDOM, embperl@perl.apache.org
Kopie:

Thema:    Re: [mp2] segfault when generating graphs with GD::Graph under Embperl

Hi Alex,

> Do you have news for me Gerald?

I finaly found the time to install your test application. I have Perl 5.8.2,
httpd 2.0.48 and newest GD and libgd. With this combination I don't get any
segfaults, but I get a message in error log, that Embperl::handler returns
the wrong value. I am not sure if this has anything to do with your problem,
but I don't get this error for other epl files, so I guess it's maybe the
same reason. So at the moment I try to debug and fix this problem. When this
is done I send you an update and we will see if this fixes your problem
also.

Gerald

P.S. I have also taken a look at the stackbacktrace, but it only show that
something somewhere get corrupted.