perl-embperl mailing list archives

From Terrence Brannon <metap...@urth.org>
Subject DBIx::Recordset : how to make 0.25 the most recent version?
Date Thu, 08 Jan 2004 10:59:51 GMT

1- I uploaded version 0.25 of DBIx::Recordset to supercede to 0.24
release as I am the new maintainer

2 - CPAN.pm showed 0.24 as the new release so I asked Gerald to edit the
metadata on PAUSE for DBIx::Recordset, to turn it over to me

3 - even after the metadata change, the most recent version is listed as
0.24