perl-embperl mailing list archives

From Aare Vesi <a...@myrien.com>
Subject Re: Can't locate object method "init" via package"Embperl::__2
Date Tue, 06 Jan 2004 21:47:28 GMT
On Mon, 2004-01-05 at 11:01, Gerald Richter wrote:

> The first thing I would try is to set dbgObjectSearch in EMBPERL_DEBUG, this
> gives some information about what Embperl::Object is doing in the
> embperl.log file.
>
> Also it would be interesting if the error only occurs after a certain page
> is request or if there is some other thing that always happens before

Thanks for your help.

Now I have tracked down the problem to:
Error in Perl code: Can't call method "apache_req" on an undefined
value.

This error appeares sometimes and is always gone after Apache restart. I
don't have any code to reproduce it.

Code line that error refs is:
$req->{apache} = $req -> apache_req ;