perl-embperl mailing list archives

From Rudy Lippan <rlip...@remotelinux.com>
Subject Re: DBIx::Recordset error message
Date Mon, 15 Dec 2003 20:32:33 GMT
On Mon, 15 Dec 2003, Daniel Brooks wrote:

> Ok, DBD::ChurlPg must have been an earlier version of DBD::Pg or
> something, because my copy of DBD::Pg has the exact same code.

That would be my fault.  I created mine own copy of DBD::Pg
(DBD::ChurlyPg) for development, and when I decided to release the patch
against DBD::Pg, I must have missed one.

> Confusing. Anyway, does anyone have any idea how to fix it? It just
> looks like DBIx::Recordset is generating an SQL statement that DBD::Pg
> can't deal with.

It looks like you are passing a hashref into bind_param(), but not
including the pg_type, so DBD::Pg is bailing because it no longer knows
how to bind the placeholder.

Rudy