perl-embperl mailing list archives

From Kaare Rasmussen <...@kakidata.dk>
Subject Re: DBIx::Recordset andLongNames error
Date Mon, 29 Dec 2003 17:35:48 GMT
Hi

> Can I run it somehow?

I will compile a test case and send it to you.

> I think Angus Lees creates such a patch... I think I missed when
> upgrading Recordset though... Angus?

This would add miles to the usability of DBIx::Recordset

> do you mean will recordset update across multiple tables? I can't remember.

Also this. Would be something of a dream, though I'm not sure its doable.

Howitzvej 75               Åben 12.00-18.00        Email: kar@kakidata.dk
2000 Frederiksberg        Lørdag 12.00-16.00       Web:      www.suse.dk