perl-embperl mailing list archives

From Kaare Rasmussen <...@kakidata.dk>
Subject Re: execute problems
Date Thu, 04 Dec 2003 14:34:47 GMT
Luiz, Gerald

Thanks for your feedback.

If I just execute the file it seems that the "global" (for that file) value
sticks - but that it will be purged after some time. At least I get erratic
behaviour trying to do that.

Maybe I'll make it as object. Suits me better, I think.

> You can make it even more smart if you are using EmbperlObject. If you
> execute your files with the "isa" syntax in the "base template" file you
> can call your subs as methods of the $req object.

Not quite sure what the isa syntax is here.

Howitzvej 75               Åben 12.00-18.00        Email: kar@kakidata.dk
2000 Frederiksberg        Lørdag 12.00-16.00       Web:      www.suse.dk