perl-embperl mailing list archives

From Kaare Rasmussen <...@kakidata.dk>
Subject execute problems
Date Wed, 03 Dec 2003 17:41:16 GMT
If I do this

  Execute ({inputfile => 'findList.sub', import => 1});

Then this line in findList.sub will not be executed if it's outside the subs
in findList.sub:

[- $req = shift -]

But I'm using the $req object, so I'll try this:

  Execute ('findList.sub');

OK except that the subs are not imported now.

Will I have to do this to get what I want - which is both the req object AND
the sub routines ?

Howitzvej 75               Åben 12.00-18.00        Email: kar@kakidata.dk
2000 Frederiksberg        Lørdag 12.00-16.00       Web:      www.suse.dk