perl-embperl mailing list archives

From "Gerald Richter" <rich...@ecos.de>
Subject Re: memory usage
Date Fri, 19 Dec 2003 04:58:52 GMT

> I do have one problem. My apache processes take a lot of memory.
> Every request of a page it grows in size.

mod_perl httpd takes a lot of memory, that can't be changed. Every new
request will eat up more memory, because Perl code is compiled. If you
request only one page more than once memory useage should stay the same,
that's how you can test if any of your code has a memory leak.

BTW Which Embperl version do you are using?

Gerald