perl-embperl mailing list archives

From "Gerald Richter" <rich...@ecos.de>
Subject Re: Bytes transfered.
Date Sat, 27 Dec 2003 11:27:19 GMT

> Or is this a totally bad idea and should I convert the apache logfile
> and just translate the index.html?id=p100 into something like
> index.html_page=100?

Running a simple Perl script that does the replacement is the easiest
solution.

Another solution is to write a mod_perl log handler. In that log handler you
have all informations from the request and can log them the way you want.
There are several mod_perl log handler already on cpan as an example or take
a look at the mod_perl guide at perl.apache.org

Gerald