perl-embperl mailing list archives

From "Gerald Richter" <rich...@ecos.de>
Subject Re: DBIx::Recordset - MySQL DeleteWithLinks() test fails
Date Thu, 04 Dec 2003 05:35:25 GMT

> So the question is: how did this test pass with the other 2 drivers
> and fail with this one?

If wmCLEAR is triggered it means there is an attempt to delete _all_ records
in a table. That is certainly not what the test should do. I guess there is
some argument missing, i.e. some previous fetch went wrong, so the argument
what to delete is undef.

I just runs the tests for mysql on my linux box (doing a svn up before) and
all tests pass. Not sure what is the difference at your installation.

Gerald

P.S. I send you the test.log with private mail for the mysql, maybe it helps
to compare with your test.log