perl-embperl mailing list archives

From Michael Gray <mj...@eng.cam.ac.uk>
Subject Re: DBIx::Recordset struggles to pass tests
Date Wed, 12 Nov 2003 11:37:06 GMT
On Tue, 11 Nov 2003, Terrence Brannon wrote:

> Michael Gray wrote:
>
> >Hs anyone had any luck getting DBIx::Recordset to pass its tests using
> >recent versions of perl, DBI and DBD::Oracle?
> >
> Angus Lees and myself have several patches for Recordset, most are
> archived in the embperl mailing list.

Many thanks for the pointer.

I've tried Angus' debian patches, but they don't change the results in
these two cases.  Are there others which might help?

> Hmm, I wonder what could be causing this to happen. I have only open
> source databases available, or I would do some testing and patching
> myself. There's no free version of Oracle for Windows is there? I run
> Cygwin.

Jeff's pointed out the free version.  Meanwhile, I'm happy to do some
delving if anyone's prepared to suggest what I should be looking for, or
else I can pass on detailed logs, etc.

--
Michael