perl-embperl mailing list archives

From Marc Beyer <djhumbuc...@tirwhan.org>
Subject Segmentation fault
Date Mon, 24 Nov 2003 22:42:34 GMT
Hi,

I'm getting segmentation faults on a Redhat 7.2 machine with Apache
1.3.27 (Redhat rpm apache-1.3.27-2.7.2), mod_perl 1.26 (Redhat rpm
mod_perl-1.26-2) and HTML::Embperl 1.3.6 (from CPAN). I compiled Embperl
with debug enabled which produced the attached backtrace (hope it's not
too much). I've also attached a snippet of the .htmpl file which seems
to cause the segfault, I can reproduce the error by posting the form and
filling out the field "directorfirst" but not "starfirst", then pressing
back on the browser and posting again with the field "starfirst" filled
out but not "directorfirst" (dunno if that's any help).

Embperl builds without errors, tests run through without errors as well
until the point where they try to start apache which doesn't work cause
this is a production machine which runs a server I can't take down for
testing.

I'd be happy if you could give me any pointers as to what I can do next,
I'm kinda stuck at this point.

Thanks,

Marc