perl-embperl mailing list archives

From Kaare Rasmussen <...@kakidata.dk>
Subject Re: Possible DBIx::Recordset changes
Date Fri, 14 Nov 2003 12:29:45 GMT
> 2. A new command called Replace.  It does a Delete followed by an
> Insert in those databases that don't support Replace.

Would be nice.

> 3. I'd like an enhancement to make IN work with placeholders, but

Same.
Now we're talking placeholders, I'd like them to work anywhere. It's necessary
with subselects with where-clauses.

Another request is to enable the use of table aliases.

Howitzvej 75               Åben 12.00-18.00        Email: kar@kakidata.dk
2000 Frederiksberg        Lørdag 12.00-16.00       Web:      www.suse.dk