perl-embperl mailing list archives

From Kaare Rasmussen <...@kakidata.dk>
Subject Re: Problems in 2.0b8
Date Wed, 05 Nov 2003 14:58:05 GMT
Hi

> I am not aware of any problems with headers/footers. Can you give an
> example?

Sorry, should be more specific. I'm refering to this posting from Jan 3 this
year:

I know this may be a stupid posting, because I've touched the topic before.
But I keep running into this problem and I think I remember that you
(Gerald) told that you would fix the problem I reported (rows with <TH>
cells).

I've written some sub routines to handle data list and data entry tables. I
need this construction a lot of the time:

 some <th> cells
[$if something$]
[$elsif some other thing$]
[$endif$]
 some fixed rows at the end

So obviously I'd like the tags <tr></tr> to be the enclosing entity for
which a recurring action shuld take place. At least as an option.

Howitzvej 75               Åben 12.00-18.00        Email: kar@kakidata.dk
2000 Frederiksberg        Lørdag 12.00-16.00       Web:      www.suse.dk