perl-embperl mailing list archives

From "Gerald Richter" <rich...@ecos.de>
Subject Re: Recordset: mailing list and subversion
Date Mon, 10 Nov 2003 04:48:31 GMT
Hi Terrence,

> Should we have a different mailing list for DBIx::Recordset?

I am not sure, but I can setup one on your server. More opinions on this
topic?

> Also, I am ready to start patching Recordset set as soon as you can
> setup a repository.

I have started to setup the repository. Unfortunately in one of the last
subversion upgrades they have changed database format. Because of that I
need to do some upgrade work here first, because I wanted to start with
newest subversion version, to avoid any trouble.

Work is in progress and I let you know as soon as it is done

Gerald