perl-embperl mailing list archives

From "Gerald Richter" <rich...@ecos.de>
Subject Re: HTML::EmbperlObject and @ISA corrupted HTML::Embperl::Req...
Date Sat, 29 Nov 2003 18:07:10 GMT
Hi Kee,

> I'm pretty sure this is the right patch, but I'd like feedback.
> Also, I'm not sure whether the right approach is to use "push" or
> "unshift".  As I did it, it looks like the first @isa in the template
> is the first on the stack, and the Req object is last.  The latter
> sounds right, I'm not sure about the former.

After looking over your patch, it seems to me that is really doing the right
thing. Also using push seems to be ok to me.

Thanks very much for nailing this down! I will will put it into 2.0 and if
there will be another 1.3.x release the patch will be in it also. I think
the "ISA corrupted" check must be adapted also to avoid the warning. I will
take a look at it.

Gerald