perl-embperl mailing list archives

From "Gerald Richter" <rich...@ecos.de>
Subject Re: bug report for 1.3
Date Fri, 28 Nov 2003 06:50:17 GMT

> Okay, um... well I moved the "cascaded" parts out of the
> EMBPERL_OBJECT_BASE file, and the bug magically went away.
>
> Freaky.
>
> But am I really using EmbperlObject wrongly?  Or is this a style
> thing?

Basicly it should work the way you have done it and it is a bug that it
doesn't work.

It should work in Embperl 2.0. So the best thing to do is to upgrade (as far
as this is possible)

> Oh well, I have a fix/workaround now, at least.  I might try and
> figure out what's going on here... it's been a LONG time since I last
> used gdb *sigh*

Also it's up to you if you debug this issuse I will not do any further
developement of 1.3, all developement is happeing in 2.0.

Gerald