perl-embperl mailing list archives

From "Gerald Richter" <rich...@ecos.de>
Subject Re: Problems in 2.0b8
Date Wed, 05 Nov 2003 20:21:31 GMT
Hi,

> I know this may be a stupid posting, because I've touched the topic
> before. But I keep running into this problem and I think I remember
> that you (Gerald) told that you would fix the problem I reported
> (rows with <TH> cells).

now I understand you mean headers and footers of tables.

<th>'s are still on the todo list.

> So obviously I'd like the tags <tr></tr> to be the enclosing entity
> for which a recurring action shuld take place. At least as an option.

I would like to change this too. I have given it a try, but the current
structure of the Embperl processing makes it difficult to handle it this
way. So it will not be implemented in 2.0, maybe in 2.1. The workaround is
to use a while loop, something like

[$while $i++ < @rows$]
[$endwhile$]

Gerald