perl-embperl mailing list archives

From "Gerald Richter" <rich...@ecos.de>
Subject Re: Antwort: Re: Antwort: Re: [mp2] segfault when generating graphs with GD::Graph under Embperl
Date Thu, 13 Nov 2003 20:09:58 GMT
> 0x002a9582 in ?? ()
> (gdb) BT
> #0  0x002a9582 in ?? ()
> #1  0x009d5c44 in ?? ()
> #2  0x00000106 in ?? ()
> #3  0x009a6aa6 in ?? ()
> #4  0x005e3940 in ?? ()
> #5  0x09f72cf4 in ?? ()
> (gdb)
>
> Doesn't look like a better output than without debugging option...
> I never did this before. Is something missing?

It looks like the programm is jumping to some location with doesn't contain
any real code. This is normaly a result of a memory corruption that is
happeing earlier and very hard to track down.

The best would be to create a very simple test case and reduce complexity of
your pages to narrow down the reason. You should test it with a simple
Embperl and with a simple Apache::Registry file, so we might know if it is
an Embperl or mod_perl problem.

Gerald